Our Smiley Seth

Our Smiley Seth

Friday, January 6, 2017

Thank you!

We want to say thank you so much to everyone who has reached out with cards, phone calls, text messages, well wishes, food drop offs, help with the kids and just providing normalcy in our lives.  We truly appreciate it.

Many people have asked how they can help and where donations can be made. A bank account has been set up at TD Bank for anyone who would like to make a monetary donation to the Seth Bottari Fund. After reaching out to much more tech savvy people than myself a PayPal account has also been set up.   You may deposit at any TD bank or you use this link to make a donation via PayPal by using the "send to family and friends" option:

https://www.paypal.me/SethBottariFund

Thank you so much again.  We are truly blessed to have such a great support system behind us.

1 comment:

  1. I learned of your situation from watching your sister's Vlogs on YouTube. I am so sorry that you are going through this situation and I will put you and your family and especially little Seth on my church's prayer list!

    ReplyDelete